NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: Crypto-Power To the People Scavenger Hunt (the “Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico who are at least eighteen (18) years old and present at one of the nine (9) events offered in various locations in San Diego, California. Entrants must have a valid Social Security Number or Tax ID to accept a prize. Employees of Lions Gate Entertainment Inc. (“Lionsgate” or “Sponsor”), its advertising and promotions agencies, Robinhood Financial LLC (“Robinhood” or “Prize Administrator”), and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein, including agreement to these Official Rules.
2. Sponsor: Lions Gate Entertainment Inc., 2700 Colorado Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Prize Administrator: Robinhood Financial LLC, 85 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025.
3. Location and Time of the Events: The Giveaway will be available starting on July 19, 2018 after 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time (PT) and ending on July 22, 2018 no later than 12:00 a.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”). There will be three (3) events offered each day on July 19, July 20, and July 21 at different locations within San Diego. The location, time and “Robin Hood” themed password for each of the nine (9) events will be advertised through social media channels (@RobinHoodMovie on Twitter). At each event, there will be twenty-seven (27) or twenty-eight (28) prizes offered to the first participants who arrive at the event location and can provide the “password” to a brand ambassador.
4. How to Participate: During the Promotion Period, if you are one of the first twenty-seven (27) eligible individuals (or in the case of the first event, one of the first twenty-eight (28)) (“Potential Winners”) to arrive at the event location and provide the correct Robin Hood themed password to a brand ambassador, you will have the opportunity to select a prize bag from the treasure chest. Each prize bag includes a prize. The prize is a “Coin” and accompanying redemption card that may be redeemed for a cash deposit through the Robinhood app. Potential Winners will be required to open a Robinhood account to redeem the prize and the cash value of the amount set forth on the Coin will be deposited into the Robinhood account. You must create your Robinhood account and redeem the Coin by July 22, 2019 in order to receive the prize.
5. All potential winners are subject to verification by Prize Administrator whose decisions are final AND BINDING. An INDIVIDUAL is not a winner of any prize, Until entrant Completes the instructions on the redemption card provided with coin, which includes opening a RobinHood Account and entering your redemption code in the app.
6. Giveaway Prize Selection: Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. There will be one (1) Grand Prize offered at one (1) event each calendar day of the Promotion Period. There will be one (1) First Prize offered at each of the nine (1) events. Sponsor will randomly award remaining prizes among all of the nine (9) events. Accordingly, if you are a Player at one of the events, your odds of winning the prizes offered are approximately as follows:
Grand Prize: 1: 81
First Prize: 1: 27
Second Prize: 1: 8
Third Prize: 1: 1.22
7. Winner Requirements: To claim the prize, winners must complete the instructions on the redemption card provided with the Coin, which includes opening a Robinhood account through the Robinhood app no later than July 22, 2019. Opening a Robinhood account requires providing your Social Security Number. Failure to open an account and completing the redemption instructions will result in forfeiture of the prize. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Prize redemption is subject to Prize redemption terms and conditions on , and Prize Administrator reserves the right to change the offer terms or terminate the offer at any time without notice in its sole discretion.
8. Prizes: THREE (3) GRAND PRIZES: $5,000 credit that may be redeemed through the Robinhood app. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $5,000
NINE (9) FIRST PRIZES: $1,000 credit that may be redeemed through the Robinhood app. ARV: $1,000.
THIRTY-TW0 (32) SECOND PRIZES: $500 credit that may be redeemed through the Robinhood app. ARV: $500.
TWO HUNDRED (200) THIRD PRIZES: $50 credit that may be redeemed through the Robinhood app. ARV: $50.
Opening a Robinhood self-directed account and redeeming a Coin for a prize allows each winner the ability to invest in products offered through the Robinhood app. Redemption of a Coin in this Giveaway does not constitute an offer to sell, or an offer, recommendation or solicitation to purchase any security. Robinhood does not provide investment advice and does not recommend the purchase or sale of any security. Redemption of the Coin does not obligate the individual to trade or buy stock, options, or cryptocurrencies on the Robinhood app. The cash value of the prize may be withdrawn after 30 days following the date on which the prize is credited to the individual’s Robinhood account. Robinhood Financial, LLC and Robinhood Crypto, LLC are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Robinhood Markets Inc. Robinhood and Lionsgate are not affiliates. Robinhood is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at . Securities offered through Robinhood Financial, LLC. Cryptocurrency trading offered through Robinhood Crypto, LLC. Robinhood Crypto, LLC and Lionsgate are not a members of FINRA or SIPC. Cryptocurrencies are not stocks and your cryptocurrency investments are not protected by either FDIC or SIPC insurance. Background on Robinhood is available on FINRA’s BrokerCheck at .
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $50,000.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Giveaway if fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Giveaway, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random to eligible players up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway, or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Prize Administrator, HelloWorld, Inc., and any promotional partners, each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliate, and related companies, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim, or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Giveaway or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Giveaway, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines, or network hardware, or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway, or receipt, or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity and any travel redeemed therewith. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Giveaway, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
13. Entrant's Personal Information: By claiming a prize, each winner understands that it is providing personal information to the Prize Administrator, subject to its
14. Winner List: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “Crypto-Power To the People” c/o Lions Gate Entertainment Inc., 2700 Colorado Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Please specify “Winners List.” All such requests must be received no later than six (6) weeks after the end of the Promotion Period.
© 2018 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.